Site announcements

NYTS Presidential Inauguration Sat. 10/26

Picture of Dr. Lucy Cano
NYTS Presidential Inauguration Sat. 10/26
by Dr. Lucy Cano - Monday, October 28, 2019, 1:28 PM

Dear Certificate in Ministry and Leadership students;

I present to you our recently inaugurated President of New York Theological Seminary (NYTS), the Rev. Dr. Lakeesha Walrond.  When you have a free time, please see the entire program for those of you who were not able to watch it online this past Saturday, October 26 at the Riverside Church. 

Please click on the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Inauguration+of+the+Twelfth+President+of+New+York+Theological+Seminary

Let's get familiar with our NYTS new mission statement:

PROVIDE a relevant and rigorous theological education that is accessible, inclusive and transformative. 

PREPARE students to be creative, innovative and relevant in their ministry context

PROMOTE deeper engagement and authentic relationship with Creator and all of creation

I recommend you all to navigate our website often and see what is new and how you can be an active part of our long-loved institution so we ALL serve with our best and beyond while expanding the kingdom of God.

By the end of November I will be posting all information regarding Spring semester 2020.

Please refer your friends, family and faith community neighbors to our Seminary.

Peace and blessings;

Your Director